|Job Type:||Full Time|
An opportunity has arisen in the Credit team here at Dairy & Drinks, where we are looking for Claims Executives to join the team on a permanent basis. This role reports to the Claims Management Leader and will be based in our Melbourne Docklands office.
This role forms part of the Claims Team and provides support to partner customers and stakeholders to drive working capital deliverables, with a customer mindset.
In this important role you will look after the management of customer claims and deductions as well as ensuring:
- Initial validation of customer claims requests
- Compliance with KPIs and agreed targets
- Clear communication throughout the Claims cycle
- Internal control measures are reviewed and maintained
- Claims are processed within agreed time frames
- A pro-active approach to problem solving on claims
- Regular reconciliation, forecasting and reporting for visibility of claims balances
To succeed in this role, you must have strong attention to detail with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You must also have:
- Experience working in a contact centre / customer service environment;
- Claims experience is an advantage but not essential;
- You are focused on your targets and your approach is highly disciplined;
- Excellent negotiating skills, dispute resolution and arriving at a win-win situation;
- Ability to build and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong knowledge of computer systems (SAP ideal)
You may have seen that Kirin & Lion have announced the sale of Dairy & Drinks business to Mengniu Dairy Company Limited (Mengniu Dairy) on a standalone basis, pending regulatory approvals. We believe this sale will allow Dairy & Drinks to benefit from access to leading-edge dairy research and development capability as well as further investment as part of the Mengniu Dairy business.
Found your fit? Apply and explore how you'll make a difference.