|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Exciting opportunities for Senior Experience Designers within KPMG’s Digital Delta Division
- Sydney/ Melbourne based
- Value Diversity? It's what sets us apart
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
KPMG’s Digital Delta is the newly created digital delivery division of KPMG. The Digital Delta team helps organisations to become leading digital enterprises using advanced technologies, data and human insights. Their end-to-end mobile app and web development take a user-centred design approach to achieve intuitive and effective customer experiences for organisations and being at the forefront of app architecture and technology for enterprise and high-traffic big-data systems.
- Support/facilitate the assessment of existing sites/properties for usefulness, usability, visual design, content, and branding, design/user testing sessions, as well as behavioural in-context and ethnographic research and lead client involvement in research
- Develop and maintain relationships with key client partners
- Explore ways to create business value for clients by improving their customer experience (based on customer/user research); organize opportunities into visually compelling matrices or maps
- you will define best practice and standards related to design systems, Interaction design, UX design and CX design and Service design and lead and coach teams to align methods with client/project objectives
- Illustrate/document user scenarios and/or customer journeys ensure that they are derived appropriately from behavioural archetypes/user profiles; ensure that scenarios respond to key user/customer needs and illustrate key business opportunities
- Support the development of frameworks that describe key aspects of a proposed experience, and how it reconciles business and user needs; execute top-level deliverables based on user-centred design techniques
- Create visually compelling representations of the solution's high-level interaction, navigation, and organization design (i.e., concept models) in addition to detailed design
- Lead the development of journey maps, user flows, affinity maps, information architecture, sitemaps, process/screen flows, and wireframes; present deliverables to senior clients
- Estimate, plan, and lead all creative work (across all sub domains, including Visual Design, Information Architecture, Content Strategy, and Interactive Development) in the development of a quality solution for large and complex projects
- Support business development pursuits to create and develop new business opportunities
- Support the creative aspects of sales pursuits, including: shaping and responding to opportunities, proposal creation, and client meetings
- Identify and demonstrate the tools, templates and techniques that evolve existing approaches for the design community at KPMG
- Ideally 4+ years of industry experience in a well-established, design/creative role with a consistent record of success, agency experience a plus
- Solid verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to all levels of clients and co-workers story-telling and writing skills
- Well-versed in HCD, CX and user-centred design methods and techniques (including ethnographic research, trends, mapping, synthesis, ideation, prioritisation, prototyping, testing and more)
- Possess a deep understanding in related creative tracks: design, interactive development, copywriting and content strategy
- Proficient in: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Visio, Microsoft Office, Sketch, Invision, Zepplin, Figma or similar
- Comfortable in a client-facing role and have project experience in working with teams on large scale projects
- Degree preferred in design-related discipline
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment
- Passionate attitude with willingness and enthusiasm to own your growth
- some travel may be required
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!