|Job Type:||Full Time|
If you want a corporate career combined with lifestyle then V/Line can take you there. With over 2000 employees, locations throughout Melbourne and Regional Victoria and a true commitment to workplace flexibility, why not have your dream career and the lifestyle you want. We can get you there with free myki travel.
Reporting to the Manager - Requirements and Verification, could you be our new Advisor - Requirements and Verification?
About the role
- The Advisor - Requirements and Verification will provide critical support to an exciting and varied package of projects.
- This role will engage and work with a range of key stakeholders to communicate the expectations of requirements and manage this through the project lifecyle, ensuring compliance with V/Line's Systems Engineering Management Plan and Project Management Framework.
- This will be achieved through design reviews, controlling and developing relevant requirements documentation, identifying risks and opportunities in project delivery and providing reporting as required.
- This role will also be major interface with external agencies and consultancies, responsible for ensuring V/Line interests are represented.
- To be successful in this role you will hold a Bachelors Degree (or higher) in an Engineering discipline (Electronic would be favourable)
- Demonstrable experience in Systems Engineering in either development or rail projects.
- Working knowledge of Signalling and Train Control systems is desirable or knowledge of control systems. Experience with DOORS would also be advantageous.
- You will posses strong stakeholder engagement skills along high attention to detail and problem-solving ability.
What we can offer
- Workplace flexibility
- Personal Development
- Commitment to culture
- Inclusive environment
- Career opportunities
- Contribute to connecting Victorians
- Free Myki travel
V/Line is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect and we welcome applicants from any background. We value diversity and are continuously working towards creating a flexible and inclusive environment that is representative of the Victorian community.