|Job Type:||Full Time|
Reporting to the Manager, Digital Channels, this role requires a digital native who is passionate about delivering a differented customer experience across ING Banks digital channels. This role will be responsible for supporting the delivery of strategic and tactical initiatives for digital value proposition, channel satisfaction, customer satisfaction and digital self-service.
The Digital lead will be a passionate advocate for quality customer experience and will have experience in leading a programme of work and deliverying concepts through a customer centered design practice.
What are you going to do?
- This role will be responsible for supporting the delivery of strategic and tactical initiatives for digital value proposition, channel satisfaction, customer satisfaction and digital self-service.
- Reporting to the Manager, Digital Channels, the Digital lead will be a passionate advocate for quality customer experience and will have experience in leading a programme of work and delivering concepts through a customer-centric design practice.
- Help to define the channel strategy.
- Drive the mobile and web channel experience capability for Retail Banking
- Ensure ING delivers a leading mobile and internet banking experience.
- Ensure solutions are built with scale and re-usability in mind. This will require partnering with the Product Owners, Service Designers, UX and UI designers in the tribe.
- Support the boarder team to ensure operational procedures including risk items for our channels are monitored and adhered to a superior level for our mobile and web channels.
What are we looking for?
The 3 most important traits we look for
- Someone who consider themselves as a digital native
- Has a passion for placing customers at the front of every single decision they make about digital interactions
- Is extremely inquisitive and curious by nature
- This is a critical role in the team, and will require resilience and passion, as well as strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- You will be a key member of the team and will work with other parts of the business including Risk, Legal, Marketing, Wealth, Daily Banking, Home loans and Personal loans, Customer Intelligence and technology.
- Relevant tertiary education in IT, digital, web development or design
- Deep understanding of web and mobile technologies.
- Customer and /or channel analytics tools – e.g. Omniture.
- Working with a combination of data and ambiguity to address customer pain points.
- Leading the establishment and coordination of a cross-functional operating structure.
- Leading concepts through a customer centered design practice.
- Undertaking customer research, including panels, focus groups, ethnographic, participatory, and surveys.
- Working in a product owner or product manager role in a mature agile practice.
- Deep working knowledge of UX principles and practice.
- 5 years in Financial Services – Mobile Retail Banking
- Familiarisation with Innovation frameworks – Customer Centric Design or Design Thinking and AGILE
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile - for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you're joining a team where individuality isn't just accepted, it's encouraged. We've built a culture that's fun, friendly and supportive - it's the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We're here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there's plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you've never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply - likewise if you're living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you'd feel at home? We'd love to hear from you.