|Job Type:||Full Time|
Posted date: 19-Feb-2020
Location: Adelaide, SA, AU, 5950
We are a Modern Mining Company that adapts to the ever-changing environment, harnessing the innovative ideas of our people and collaborating to leverage the experience of those around us. As Australia's third largest copper producer, with quality assets, a healthy cash balance and no debt, we are ideally positioned for global growth. Listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX100), we have a growth strategy focused on creating value for all stakeholders.
By 2023 we will be a global, copper-core, Modern Mining Company, delivering superior value with multiple operating assets underpinned by a diverse exploration and project pipeline.
Our greatest assets are our people. Our How we work together principles, the foundation for our success, sets us apart and underpin the unique culture that we enjoy today and into the future.
To support ongoing Carrapateena Block Cave Expansion studies, we are looking for a Lead – Processing & Surface Infrastructure to join the team and help strengthen OZ Minerals’ growth strategy by supporting and leading the project capability.
- Focus on Agile mindset and practices, including frequent collaboration, individual interactions and responding to change to deliver outcomes.
- Be empowered to take responsibility for your own deliverables
- Question the WHY; innovate and think differently.
- Continuous improvement of the site's safety, environment and community relations performance.
- Leading the processing plant and surface infrastructure activity and support other technical areas of the Feasibility Study
- Lead and embrace innovation, technology and transformation ideas to deliver Carrapateena Expansion as a modern mine.
- Establish strategic partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders in the delivery of study and project works.
- Attend to project reporting requirements and commitments (Steering Committeee, Exco, Board meetings)
- Review and optimisation studies to outline preferred strategic development options for the mine and surrounding mineralisation.
- Strong collaborative skills; you have the ability to build good working relationships with key stakeholders and influence outcomes.
- Great leadership abilities; you can partner with multiple internal and external stakeholders and who can lead a team to achieve success.
- Diversified and innovative thinking, which can be implemented to develop a world class modern mine.
- Extensive construction & mining industry experience including time in project execution areas such as project management & delivery ,finance & analysis, legal & contracts, strategy & planning other areas of business support.
- Broad site based management experience across disciplines beyond technical fields, such as commercial, safety and risk.
- Major brownfields project and construction experience will be highly regarded, as would experience within underground infrastructure and construction.
- Tertiary qualified in a field such as engineering, processing, commercial or environmental.
- A champion of the How We Work Together principles and behaviours.
If you would like to apply to this position, please click the apply button to create your profile and upload your cover letter and CV. Applications close Sunday 23rd February 2020.