|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer Group’s Water Projects team is seeking expressions of interest from Electrical Supervisor’s with Water and Wastewater construction and / or maintenance background. Required for upcoming projects, these roles will be permanent opportunities based in the northern Sydney region.
- Extensive industry experience in water / wastewater industries
- Electrical trade qualification and Electrical Supervisor licence
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- Sound understanding of relevant AS/NZ/ISO standards and legislation
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Excel essential)
- Proven experience leading a team to achieve required SQE, cost and time schedules
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full time, permanent opportunity
- Competitive remuneration
- Career opportunities
- Employee benefits program incl. discounted gym, health insurance etc.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please click on “Apply Now” button.
For more information, please contact Megan Tucker at email@example.com (email applications will not be accepted; please apply via this website).
In addition to these roles, we will also be seeking expressions of interests from the following: Mechanical Fitters; Crane Operators; Riggers; E&I Technicians; Trade Assistants; Mechanical Supervisors