|Job Type:||Full Time|
This position is supporting the CIO organisation in making sure that IT risks are identified, tracked and that appropriate controls are implemented to manage and mitigate the identified risk. This is to allow ING Australia to remain in control of key (IT) risk areas with the interest of protecting ING Bank and their customers.
You will assist in supporting corporate governance by ensuring that on a continuous basis, risk ownership, accountability and responsibility are assigned to the correct roles within the organisation and that mitigating actions are tracked for remediation on a timely basis. When necessary, you will assist in escalating issues to senior management to continuously maintain corporate governance.
What are you going to do?
- Testing and implementing Key Controls in line with standards.
- Undertaking bi-annual SOX testing activities
- Monthly measurement of compliance percentage
- Assisting in maintaining the CIO organisation risk profile and formalising actions to mitigate risk gaps
- Monitoring timely and correct implementation of remediation activities
- Providing awareness communication for IT Risk/security
- Updating the risk log based on risk assessment outcomes, new or modified minimum standards, annual scenario analysis and evaluation.
- Anticipating on changing context that might increase Risk levels (scores) and supporting the drive for continuous improvement
What are we looking for? Someone who has…
- At least 3 years of experience in applying IT Risk and Security practices, in either management, implementation, consulting or oversight capacity.
- Understanding of IT audit principles
- Knowledge of Banking and relevant External Regulations, processes, procedures and systems.
- Ability to acquire technical understanding the IT environment, including its architectural direction in context of risk management, in order to be able, provide relevant risk advice
- Strong ability to earn trust and respect of stakeholders as wellas collaboration skills and ability to work across both functional and geographical lines
- Self Direction, Self Confidence, Ability to work under pressure, Natural inquisitiveness, Service Orientation.
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile - for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you're joining a team where individuality isn't just accepted, it's encouraged. We've built a culture that's fun, friendly and supportive - it's the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We're here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there's plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you've never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply - likewise if you're living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you'd feel at home? We'd love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)