Established in 1998, and now a Division of Downer Utilities Australia Pty Ltd, UrbanGrid Australia has grown into Western Australia's largest, most diverse civil underground utility construction company, and are continuing to expand. Providing services to Gas, Telecommunications & Water services across the Perth Metro area, we have developed a reputation as WA's best.
Due to the continued growth of the business, we are looking for experienced Mains Layers that have worked on mains and service replacement projects and new mains and services. Suitably qualified personnel will be engaged as a Mains Layer (Gas) out of our Canningvale depot. This is a varied and hands on role that would suit a proactive and hardworking individual, looking to make their mark in a well-established company.
- Construction Safety Card (White Card)
- Drivers Licence MR/HR (Essential)
- LE (Excavator Ticket) Essential)
- Workplace First Aid
- Prior experience installing underground utilities (Service Gas Layer/Gas Mains Layer highly desirable)
- Traffic Management (Desirable)
- ATCO Training (Essential)
- Electro fusion Welding Certification (Desirable)
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
- Physically fit and capable of manual trench digging
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent opportunity with long term work working on large scale metro projects
- Opportunity to undertake traineeships and further career development
- Guaranteed hours, regular overtime and great rates
- Employee Benefits & Wellness Program
For more information, please contact Megan Tucker at Megan.Tucker@downergroup.com. Please note that emailed applications will not be accepted, you can apply by clicking the 'Apply' button.