|Job Type:||Full Time|
About Laing O’Rourke
Laing O’Rourke is a $6 billion international operation with over 50 years of involvement in Australian construction and infrastructure including more than a decade under the Laing O’Rourke banner. We are currently delivering some of Australia’s most exciting projects across the transport, building construction, defence, airports, mining, civil and social infrastructure sectors. Laing O’Rourke is committed to becoming the recognised leader for innovation and excellence in the construction industry.
About the role
We are seeking an Office Manager for a FIFO project in Western Australia. Reporting to the Project Director, your role will be to ensure that adequate and effective support is available to the project management team from an administrative perspective, ensuring all site administration tasks are executed in a timely and organised manner.
- Observe safe systems of work relevant to your work area and report potential hazards.
- Ensure Administration & Office Management policies and procedures are established and maintained in accordance with Core and Enabling process.
- Coordinate, train, supervise and manage the Site Administrator to effectively carry out their roles & responsibilities.
- Manage project travel & accommodation bookings.
- Process payroll timesheets and adjustments.
- Raise supply and plant orders, process Goods Received Notes / Delivery Dockets, Vendor management, monitor rejected invoices, incorrect accruals and costs.
- Maintain weekly staff registers (flights, rosters, leave).
- Provide weekly site statistics reports to the Regional Office Manager.
- Assist in creation and preparation of publications (reports, correspondence, presentations etc)
- Prior experience in a similar site based Office Manager or Senior Site Admin role, having worked on FIFO projects in the resource sector
- Excellent Microsoft office skills.
- A high level of organisational and time management skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment with a proactive and adaptable attitude
- An ability to exercise discretion and protect confidentiality whilst maintaining an approachable attitude
- An ability to liaise effectively within all levels of the site team.
- Flexibility to work a FIFO roster
We work hard to create an environment that brings out the best in our people. We believe in building careers through providing a safe, connected and innovative culture that supports ongoing growth and development. We offer industry-leading benefits such as specialised learning and development programs, a mental health and wellbeing program, industry leading paid parental leave policy, family friendly work practices, additional purchased leave option and coaching programs for staff on parental leave.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are committed to building a workforce that reflects the diverse society in which we live and work. We recognise the increasing importance of flexible work arrangements and family friendly work practices to enable and maintain a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce.
Laing O'Rourke is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered.