|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join our thought leading and innovative digital portfolio as a Product Owner playing a key role within the delivery squad. Our Product Owners take responsibility for the full life-cycle from inception through to development, launch & support.
In this role you will work closely with business stakeholders to analyse and assess new initiatives and scheduled projects. You will take ownership for the agreed solution ensuring that solutions delivered meet customer and business needs whilst adhering to legal, risk and compliance requirements of the bank.
What are you going to do?
- Maximise business value through ordering and prioritising the product backlog features and stories;
- Own and share both the product or service vision and the product roadmap on behalf of all business stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Digital and Delivery team, to ensure that the team understand the product backlog and can effectively plan for sprints;
- Work with User Experience, Product, Marketing, Customer Intelligence, Architecture, identified business stakeholders & the delivery team to gather requirements, identify customer personas, validate insights, develop Minimum Viable Product (MVP) scope
- Deepen the teams knowledge of customer needs, motivations, and behaviour to influence designs that contribute to a rewarding customer experience
What are we looking for? Someone who...
- CSPO (Certified Scrum Product Owner) – (Advantageous)
- Advanced in all Microsoft Office tools with a basic understanding of technology languages and applications
- 3-4 years’ experience as a Product Owner or Senior Business Analyst within a highly complex technology based agile environment
- Banking/Financial services experience
- Has a track record of achieving business objectives through product releases
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)