This newly created role will see you deliver an effective second line of defence regulatory and strategic risk management function supporting the Bank in compliance of it’s regulatory and prudential requirements. This role is also the second-in-charge to the Bank Chief Risk Officer so you will have broader opportunities to also demonstrate and develop your leadership skills.
You will be degree qualified with a minimum of 5 years risk management experience in a senior role within a financial services institution, preferably with exposure to retail and business banking products. Your detailed knowledge of regulatory standards and requirements combined with your experience in delivering effective risk management frameworks in complex and challenging environments will support your success in this role. You will also have\:
- Demonstrated experience in managing key sensitive and complex stakeholder relationships
- Ability to apply commercially-oriented problem solving skills and sound professional judgment in complex situations
- Data analysis and insights capability and aptitude and an understanding of their application to a second line risk management function
- Proven ability to coach and develop teams which are outcomes focussed
It’s an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. With almost 1.8 million members, we’re big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
- City-based location
- Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family
- Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Please Note; you may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.