|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Are you passionate about new technologies, and looking to further your sales career in a fast-growing, dynamic organisation? We are seeking exceptional early career level sales folks to join our team and help us bring Splunk to the next level. In this newly established role, you will assist our sales team break into businesses that have never used Splunk. You will play a key role in finding opportunities in greenfield accounts, and build customer interest and success by actively and energetically carving the path for this dynamic team.
- Be the engine that drives, builds and develops pipeline, new logos and growth through high outbound demand/ pipeline generation activity.
- Identify business pains, objectives, and related impacts on a prospects organisation. You will hold business conversations that follow Splunk’s sales methodology with a variety of contact types (including senior/board level) and you will establish appropriate, agreed next actions.
- Articulate Splunk's proposition and the advantages a prospect will gain by linking the as benefits to their business challenges.
- Cold calling, prospecting and generating leads to build qualified sales opportunities for sales reps.
- Prioritise strategic account lists within a defined territory and build and grow active pool and pipeline.
- Attend and act as a Splunk representative at select field marketing events
- Meet and exceed assigned metrics, maintain input activity (call volumes) and achieve monthly key performance indicators.
- Work with partners for maximum effectiveness and territory expansion.
- Update activity and pipeline on Salesforce.com.
- Experience of cold calling and hunting into greenfield accounts/businesses.
- Success in finding and uncovering new opportunities with prospects and existing business.
- Experience in booking qualified sales appointments and owning, growing and leading the entire appointment process.
- A good command of account profiling and a demonstrated ability to navigate key contacts and identify account intelligence.
- Software sales and Enterprise prospecting experience a plus.
- Experience of talking about enterprise IT solutions to decision makers (BI, data analytics, security software, risk management software or networking performance) is advantageous.
- Excellent communication, written and analytical skills.
- Strong motivation to grown, learn and adapt and passionate about new technologies.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-growing environment.