|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer delivers rail, road, marine, water, industrial, vertical build infrastructure and capital construction projects to a range of central and local government and private sector clients throughout New Zealand and the Pacific. Our people are committed to what we do and at Downer NZ we work together as a team to deliver on our promise to continue to be 'the number one supplier of infrastructure services in New Zealand'. Our Infrastructure Projects team offers excellent project management skills, technical expertise and a collaborative approach to our projects.
While you will ideally have previous experience in working with bid and operational teams to develop winning non-price attributes, we will consider applicants with the right base skills, positive attitude and thirst to grow and learn.
You will work as an integral part of a fast paced, well established New Business team to respond to Expressions of Interest and RFT documentation to win work for our business. With a healthy pipeline of projects coming up, there will be plenty of opportunity for you to continue your learning and development, while contributing to our ongoing success.
To excel in this role, your key skills will include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong command of Microsoft Word
- The ability to work positively with people across a variety of teams and backgrounds – at the executive level through to on-the-ground delivery staff
- A collaborative approach with a willingness to ‘muck in’ as required to get the job done
- A creative and innovative side to enable you to develop and present user-friendly non-price attributes
- A track record of being an enthusiastic team player with excellent time management skills along with meticulous attention to detail.
You will ideally have a track record of working in the bid space, collaborating with a wide range of people (estimating, technical staff, programmers, managers and clients) to develop and capture cohesive, easy to read content that convinces our clients that we’re the right team for the job. We are however willing to train the right person.
Along with your CV, please provide a cover letter which convinces us that you have the right skills, experience and attitude to exceed.
Don't delay! Apply now by visiting www.downercareers.co.nz reference 567358.
The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.