|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Newly created role – Junior Mobile App Developer
- Ready to join a business that's passionate about doing things differently?
- Suit experienced individual in native mobile application development – iOS and Android
Reporting to Senior Mobile App Developer, you will be a key team member of the mobile product squad, participating in the day to day support of the mobile apps, including all second level support items as well as defect management and after hours support as needed.
Specifically you will:
- Develop the software under guidance of the squad design authority and senior developers
- Contribute to technical solution overviews
- Analyse and translate business hypotheses into conceptual solutions
- Ensure all support issues are turned around within appropriate time frames in line with the urgency / priority of issue
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines for development mobile apps
With previous experience in native mobile application development – iOS or Android, you will demonstrate a sound understanding of working with automated build / deploy pipelines. Your natural problem solving abilities and strong attention to detail will ensure your success in the role.
With outstanding analysis skills, you will be able to effectively analyse and translate hypotheses into conceptual solutions. Further, you will enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please follow the links.
Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.