|Job Type:||Full Time|
Redbubble was born in 2006 in Melbourne. The dream was simple. Give independent artists a meaningful new way to sell their creations. Today, we connect over 800,000 artists and designers across the planet with millions of fans. As for us? We’re passionate, imaginative, and a little offbeat. An inspired mix that’s helped artists earn over 100 million since launch. (We’re also nice, well-balanced folks with lives outside of work.)
- Build the right things and make engineering trade-offs to deliver the highest business impact.
- Work in an industry changing domain and shape novel solutions to atypical problems.
- Experiment and use data to help make the right choices across the wider business.
- Release code multiple times a day, while handling the complexity of our scale.
- Act as key contributor for developing others on the team and be mentored in areas you want to grow in.
You stand out because you have:
- Experience with React, GraphQL, and webpack.
- Demonstrated web performance profiling, troubleshooting and optimization experience.
- Familiarity with the SEO challenges of building rich user experiences.
- Ability to work in areas outside of your usual comfort zone and show motivation for personal growth.
- An open attitude and the confidence to collaborate with the broader engineering team.
- Nice to have: Product mindset.
- A belief in our mission and the curiosity to make the unthinkable happen.
- You are a solution Implementor, you like to see things being used.
What you’d come to expect when you join the RB family:
- Meaningful work that allows you to contribute to a mission you believe in
- A safe and supportive place to continue to grow and hone your craft
- A diverse and inclusive work environment where you can connect with colleagues from around the world
- Generous flexible work arrangements and parental leave programs
- An opportunity to give back through community volunteer events and corporate partnerships like Code Like a Girl
We take our values seriously and work hard to build open minded, open hearted teams. Teams who reflect a diversity of experience, identity, perspective, and background. Bringing more creativity into the world? It takes all the crayons in the box. Differences that help us create a healthy work culture and more engaging marketplace for our artists and customers. If this sounds inspiring (thinker emoji goes here), we’re excited to hear from you.
Still wondering what life is like as an (Engineer/Designer/Product Manager) at Redbubble? Check out our Key Values and Stack Overflow pages and discover what our teams love the most about working at Redbubble.