|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is looking for an experienced and talented Senior Frontend Developer to join the Jira Cloud Platform team in Sydney. You'll be responsible for shaping Jira Cloud frontend infrastructure, services and performance. At Atlassian, we build and maintain systems that scale to millions of users. This is a role with broad technical responsibilities across all our Jira products and Jira platform. Using your programming expertise, and deep understanding of modern web architectures and distributed systems, you will help us build world-class software while scaling our development velocity and helping our developers to excel.
More about our team
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Building Node.js services at scale
- Experience engineering software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity
- Frontend architectures - SPA, SSR, Micro-frontends, etc
- Expert in modern frontend performance metrics and monitoring
- Knowledge of web protocols data flow and performance optimisations
- A data-driven approach (experiment and measure)
- A great collaborator, with the ability to inspire change across multiple teams
- Experience with modern testing tools (e.g. Jest, Sinon, Cypress)
- Experience with continuous delivery and infrastructure as code (Frontend Dev-ops)
It's great if you have:
- Experience with React
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- Familiarity with progressive web-apps
- Familiarity with Java - advantage
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.