|Job Type:||Full Time|
A career that gives you more
We are hiring for a Senior Test Analyst to join the team and to play a key role in developing and maintaining our automated test suites to ensure the highest level of software quality and enable reliable delivery of new functionality to NAB’s Customers.
- Establish, maintain and support Test Automation Frameworks to schedule and at a high level of quality in collaboration with other quality engineers.
- Collaborate with developers and business analysts to develop acceptance criteria and test scripts.
- Proactively drive improvement initiatives in test automation and performance testing.
- Apply knowledge of CI/CD frameworks to validate and confirm traceability to requirements.
- Ensure that solutions are developed in response to business requirements, within expected time frames and achieving necessary design, quality and security standards.
- Research and scope potential solutions in response to project requirements or user problems.
- Contribute to post implementation reviews to assess the effectiveness of delivery/process.
- Ensure all work within area of responsibility is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards, methods and procedures to ensure information retention and re-use.
What you will bring:
- Proven experience in developing test cases/scenarios for API Testing, UI Testing, and Data Integrity Testing for ETL processes
- Understanding of web application and API systems design
- Experience working in AWS and Azure cloud environments
- Implementing test automation strategies using Jenkins and Jenkins Templating Engine
- Familiarity with all aspects of SDLC when delivering applications in a Scrum/XP environment
We know that life’s about more than money. That’s why we’re so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers.
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.