|Location:||Bibra Lake, Western Australia|
- Fantastic opportunity to kick-start your banking career & become part of Australia’s most respected bank!
- Work in a collaborative culture, a great team environment & as part of your local community!
- Deliver an exceptional service to our customers & help them achieve their financial goals
- Educate customers on new technologies that will enhance their banking experience
- Maintain your work / life balance in this FANTASTIC casual role with NAB!
Our vision is to be Australia's leading bank, trusted by customers for exceptional service. We’ve been helping our customers with their money for over 150 years, with our Retail network of 600+ branches and 5,400 staff serving millions of customers nationally – every year! Our people really are the face of NAB, and if you enjoy working in a vibrant, energetic team and are inspired by helping customers kick their goals, we may have a fantastic opportunity for you…
About the role…
Our Customer Advisor roles are an excellent platform to begin a long-term banking career with NAB! Our Advisors engage with our customers, answering any questions that they may have, and educate them on NAB’s products and services that may best fit their banking needs.
In this entry-level role you will demonstrate NAB’s ‘Smarter Banking’ options (e.g. self-service and digital) which help make banking with us an awesome experience! You will process general transactions and complete activities for deposits, insurance and unsecured lending solutions.
No two days or customers are ever the same, and life in our branch network offers continuous learning opportunities, as well as rewarding challenges and results. Whilst banking experience is advantageous, it’s not essential, thanks to our supportive onboarding and training programs!
This is an on-call casual role covering planned and unplanned leave for our branch, so you must be available to work at short notice. Whilst we cannot guarantee hours due to the casual nature of the role, we CAN guarantee a great team environment and lots of opportunity to learn and grow in this role and beyond!
What you will bring…
- An ability to work collaboratively and a will to deliver NAB’s signature customer experience!
- A keen eye for detail that ensures transactions are completed efficiently and accurately
- A passion for delivering an amazing experience to customers, with the will to go the extra mile
- An appreciation for inclusion and the diversity of our customers
- Resilience, self-motivation, confidence and lots of energy!
We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.