|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Do you have deep experience in funds management or corporate super, looking for a client-facing role?
- Great opportunity for career progression and development
- Permanent role located in Sydney CBD
At MLC, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that effects change for our customers and the community too.
Reporting to the Manager Portfolio Specialists, the objective of this role is to be an effective advocate of MLC Asset Management’s investment capabilities in the corporate super and retail markets.
The role is responsible for the support of net funds flow by uplifting MLC Asset Management’s ‘investment voice’ and profile in the market.
As a senior member of the Portfolio Specialists team, the role will enable MLC Asset Management to achieve its vision of becoming globally recognised as Australia’s highest performing asset manager.
Your responsibilities include:
- Elevating MLC Asset Management's investment voice and profile in the marketplace through creation of investment insights and thought leadership content
- Delivering investment insights through multiple communication channels including presentations, corporate super sales pitches, face-to-face meetings with policy committees and financial advisers, video, and social media
- Working with various teams across the business including portfolio managers, corporate super, and distribution
- Preparing regular commentaries for our portfolios
Your s kills for this role
This is a key and highly visible role within Asset Management. The role is best suited to a senior professional with extensive experience in investments, sales, asset consulting or portfolio management who is RG146 qualified and motivated to take on an investment-focused client-facing role. Ideally the suitable candidate will have vast exposure in the funds management industry and is flexible to travel to various locations nationally.
Highly developed communication skills combined with an analytical and problem-solving mindset is essential. You will have demonstrated ability to foster and maintain collaborative stakeholder relationships and the capability to effectively influence at all levels.
With a strong business acumen, your skill for strategic thinking will be one of your key strengths as you successfully navigate through this role. You will be adaptable to change and have a proven track record of working in a large-scale and complex work environment.
With high levels of self-motivation and the ability to work in an autonomous manner you will demonstrate excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet multiple deadlines in a confident manner.
How to Apply:
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
For full job details and to apply go to nab.com.au/careers