|Job Type:||Full Time|
A new opportunity has become available for a Project Engineer to join our team based in Dandenong . A solid background and understanding of Energy Transmission and Distribution principles combined with Electrical Design Management principles will be critical in this role. A strong element of this role will include participating in the development of tender submissions including detailed scope, design management, technical evaluation of materials, facilitating construction methodologies, financial WBS and contributing to schedule development, request for quotations, estimation, risk assessment and implementation of risk mitigation strategies, participating in development and implementation project plans. Resilience and adaptability with the ability to manage conflicting priorities to meet tight deadlines will be key.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering in combination with a minimum 5 years’ experience in Transmission and Distribution will be essential
- Solid experience with the management of technical aspects in each stage of the project lifecycle - Tendering, Design, Procurement, Construction, Testing and Commissioning will be essential
- Understanding of Primary Electrical, Secondary Electrical, Protection and Control Systems
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suit, Project or Primavera P6
- Understanding of relevant AS/NZ/ISO standards and Victorian Electrical Industry legislation
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment that offers long term, stable work
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment
For more information please contact: Elysha Evans– Talent and Sourcing Business Partner and quote reference number 567207.
E: Elysha.Evans@downergroup.com (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.