|Location:||Dandenong South, North Ryde, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
In this pivotal role, you will cultivate and deliver Zero Harm health initiatives focused on the promotion and maintenance of overall employee wellbeing. You will also be responsible for guiding and continuing to drive the following:
- Help to establish a profile within the business to ensure managers and employees seek support for mental health issues when required.
- Support the proactive and timely referral of employees to external sources of assistance as appropriate (e.g. EAP Service; General Practitioner).
- Deliver accredited Mental Health First Aid Training and other relevant training to the business as directed by Group Health Manager.
- Support the development service evaluation indicators.
- Assist in the ongoing review of relevant health related policy and procedures to ensure that the company remains compliant with relevant legislation.
Given significant improvements in business performance in recent years, your engaging and collaborative style will underpin future success. You will be an advocate of safety, driving a "Zero Harm" culture throughout our business.
To ensure your success, you must have the following:
- Accredited degree in psychology or tertiary qualifications in a related field.
- Full registration with a relevant professional body.
- Accredited or willing to undertake accreditation to deliver MHFA courses.
- Flexibility to travel domestically and internationally as required.
- Thorough understanding of professional ethics.
- Computer literacy and exposure to Microsoft suit of packages.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level ability to liaise and negotiate with people.
- Ability to demonstrate skills in time management, organisation and team work.
- Ability to work autonomously.
This is a great opportunity for a result driven individual who is keen to join an organisation that rewards their people for excellence. So the next step is up to you, be part of an organisation that is committed to driving innovation, to create growth for our business and you.
For more information, please email email@example.com .
Please note - applications will not be accepted via email.