|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you enjoy a good conversation? Are you passionate about explaining tough concepts in simple language? Do you love finding innovative solutions to complex content challenges?
Content is a powerful and essential element of the user experience. It’s what makes or breaks the conversation. Content Designers at Atlassian look at the way we communicate with our customers as an end-to-end journey.
In this role, you'll be joining the ranks of our Commerce Design experts to work collaboratively across Atlassian teams to champion our design language, tell consistent stories and craft great customer experiences at all stages of the customer billing lifecycle.
Does this sound like you?
- You have a passion for driving amazing solutions that balance customer and business needs.
- You’re a born collaborator who listens carefully and communicates clearly.
- Your record of shipping quality experiences and documentation will dazzle us.
- You can explain complex features within tiny amounts of product real estate and communicate value in a compelling, clear, and effective way.
- You believe in constantly pushing to improve, learn, and do more to help customers through great content.
When you join the team, you'd be expected to have:
- excellent technical writing skills,
- a love for both technical and user content,
- experience with establishing content strategies and delivering high-quality impactful content in line with that strategy,
- experience working with software development teams and designers,
- great stakeholder management skills,
- a proven track record of working in and managing documentation projects in an agile, fast paced environment
We'd love for you to:
- be a self-starter who has confidence in their ability to get sh!t done,
- have an interest in the commerce and purchasing landscape,
- have an understanding of information architecture and content modelling. You're attuned to the way finding methods people used to look for the information that they need,
- understand the value of service design practices,
- can advocate design and influence others in your way of thinking.
We love a good story. Tell us one of yours.
Great content design can sometimes be invisible. Along with your resume, share examples of recent work you’re proud of to showcase your design process. Highlight how it all came together; the challenges, compromises and wins.
More about our team:
Content Designers at Atlassian help design and shape the entire user journey by encouraging the Atlassian voice and setting the right tone. Our content experts collaborate with Designers, Researchers, Product Managers, Engineers, Marketing Managers, and Lawyers to tell consistent stories and craft a compelling user experience across our suite of products.
When you join Atlassian for this role, you become part of the Atlassian Design organisation. Design encompasses everything needed to understand, support, market, and use that product. You won't own all the content, but you'll grow to love it all and nurture the relationships needed to ensure we deliver the best experiences for our customers.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.