|Location:||Eight Mile Plains|
This newly created role will see you undertake risk assurance through the conduct of 2nd line-of-defence check. You will support accurate and effective risk decision making, reporting and monitoring; generating trust through your expertise, pragmatism and forthrightness.
Ideally you will be degree qualified with a strong working knowledge on insurance operations and regulatory environments. Your enquiring mind and inquisitive nature will enable you to bore into issues regardless of obstacles and you will have the courage to speak up when things are wrong. You will also ideally have\:
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Financial and capital analysis, planning and stress testing capability
- Data analysis and insights capability and aptitude
- Experience in the Insurance sector
It’s an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. With almost 1.8 million members, we’re big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
- There’s plenty of other perks, too;
- Onsite parking, employee gym & café
- Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family
- Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Please Note; you may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.