|Job Type:||Full Time|
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for planning and managing small to medium projects within Building Services and Renewables. You will produce designs, documentation, reports, proposals and specifications ensuring we deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Apply a deeper understanding of Engineering principles to devise and deliver new approaches in order to solve more complex problems.
- Work with the design team, project managers and project engineers to assist the delivery of the design consultancy services to our clients within Buildings Services and Renewables sector.
- Contribute to an inclusive team culture.
WHO YOU ARE
You will be a driven and ambitious Engineer. You will be enthusiastic, friendly and have a passion to provide superior customer service to our clients. Reporting to the Building Services & Renewables Leader based in Brisbane, you will also have;
- 1 - 2years + relevant experience within Building Services and Renewables Sector.
- Completed a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience using a number different Building Services software including CAMEL.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and see tasks through to completion.
- Ability to work without supervision, effective time management and strong organisational skills.
WHAT WE DO
Calibre Group is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist. Our Building Services team draw on design expertise gained through their nationwide and international experience. They take into consideration modern design philosophies, whole of life (WOL), Building Information Modelling (BIM), Building Asset Management (BAM), high efficiency plant/products and wastage. Importantly, our Building Services and Renewable engineers are flexible and open minded when it comes to finding solutions to affordability technical solutions.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and as our most valuable asset we invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We provide a range of benefits including;
- Ongoing professional development, on the job training and study support
- Leadership and mentoring programs
- Paid parental leave
- Professional memberships and subscriptions
- Generous employee referral incentives
- A host of health and wellbeing benefits
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then APPLY NOW or if you require further information, contact Marnie Stewart on 07 3895 3444 for a confidential discussion.