|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is looking for a passionate customer analyst who will enable us to have even more meaningful insights driven conversations with our customers. Is that you?
This Customer Insights role is part of our Server Customer Operations team. As part of Customer Operations, you'll be passionate about driving our mission to improve customer engagement and loyalty. You will develop a deeper understanding of our customer base and infuse insights into the DNA of our product, marketing and leadership teams.
We are looking for a passionate, results oriented analytical mind who is not afraid to hold customer analytics discussion in our team. It's not for the faint of heart -- you'll need to slice and dice data that lives up to the 'big data' name, looking for key trends and patterns. With over 3 years experience under your belt, you have an ability to tell a story using insights and drive successful program outcomes using data insights.
Your strong analytics and statistical skills enable us to continuously improve and execute on highly targeted and result oriented programs. Your data engineering skills will aid you to come up with innovative solutions when required to execute on our customer analytics roadmap.
You are someone who enjoys being part of a high performing team and working in a fast paced environment with plenty of opportunities to learn and develop. With strong stakeholder engagement skills, you are able to juggle competing priorities and deliver on deadlines.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with our complex and large volume of analytics data to understand trends and behaviours
- Conduct data discussions on all aspects of customer analytics, including: test and learn framework, setting up program success measures including ROI and business outcomes & conducting pre and post program analysis to deliver meaningful and actionable insights
- Take ownership of regular business reporting.
- Present actionable insights in written as well as presentations form.
- Engage with product, marketing, analytics and customer teams to better understand customer journey, behaviour and our products
- Assist the team to deliver various customer insights projects
On day one, we’ll expect you to have:
- Strong SQL experience (Teradata, Postgres, Presto, AWS Redshift etc)
- Experience in designing test and learn campaigns and hypothesis testing
- Strong analysis skills, including data visualisation (Tableau, Qlikview etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Great eye and attention to detail
It’s great, but not required if you have:
- Scripting experience (Python, R etc.)
- Research experience, especially mixing qualitative & quantitative data.
- Experience with machine learning or statistical modelling.
- Experience with S3, Hive, Athena
- Sense of humour!
More about our team
We're obsessed with customer retention, yet we recognise that customer success is not something which one team can own; the entire lifecycle and customer journey shapes the long-term success of the customer with our products and services. The Customer Operations team provides insights across all sources of customer data enabling programs to improve engagement and loyalty. Atlassian has an analytics DNA that runs deep through the company's core, giving us robust data to test our hypotheses; across marketing assets, product usage, purchasing & finance, support, loyalty and feedback. Critically, we collaborate with a wide range of teams in Atlassian to ultimately drive action and make customers widely successful with our products.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.