|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$ 11.5 billion in annual revenues, over 1200 customers across the globe and 215,000+ employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.
Short Description: In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design.
Roles and Responsibilities:
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Experience in Java, ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash)
- Experience in Design and architecture review.
- Provide Elastic Search tuning/optimizing based on application needs.
- Well versed with Java REST client API.
- Expert knowledge in Java, memory management, fine tuning etc.
- Create Dashboard on KPIs
- Contribute to team design discussions with detailed technical information and help develop code with quality, scalability and extensibility.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in software development life cycle with good experience in Agile Development Model.
- Should be team player - recognize and value the different perspectives and skills fellow team members bring
- Should have Customer focus - understanding the customer, define the problem, and develop solutions through their eyes
- Collaborative Approach - work closely with colleagues to ensure alignment and champion the sharing of learning across teams
- Problem solver - use critical thinking, network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.