|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Lead, inspire and make a difference
- Great engaging work environment, where customer advocacy is highly valued
- We are focused on your learning & development
A career that gives you more
Are you the curious and collaborative software development professional who has a passion for incisive, efficient business analysis? Are you looking for big creative challenges that show rapid results and enhance productivity within our team’s analysis and design function?
Payments are a pillar of NAB’s product functions, and an area of significant strategic focus. As a Lead Business Analyst, you will be homed within the Payments Integration team as it re-shapes our Payments technology landscape to one based on API and microservices architecture, agile and lean practices, and product focus.
This role will see you working on (but not limited to) the following :
- Defining and managing the end-to-end delivery of NAB's payments platform. Define initiative objectives & success measures.
- Taking ownership of the roadmap and communicating it to other areas of the business and acting as a key point of contact for the business and technical teams during project delivery.
- Create user stories and author acceptance criteria in collaboration with SMEs, developers & testers (user stories are to be supplemented with process maps, wireframes, or other artefacts as required).
- Planning and running workshops, gathering requirements, facilitating and participating in estimation and prioritisation.
- Identify and manage interdependencies with other teams and initiatives.
- Ensure quality outcomes by collaborating with delivery teams and partners throughout execution.
- Working hand in hand with our development team and leading a team of Business Analysts and working across multiple large-scale, multi-dimensional projects.
What you will bring:
- Experience working as a Business Analyst in an agile delivery team in a continuous delivery environment.
- Advanced agile business analysis skillset, incorporating:
- User story decomposition
- Acceptance criteria scenario definition
- Story mapping
- Superior influencing skills, including highly developed written and verbal communication.
- Highly developed critical thinking, including being able to distil complex information into clear and simple concepts.
- Experience in financial markets and/or payments highly desirable.
- Knowledge in software engineering lifecycle tools: Jira, Confluence. Exposure to SOAP UI, JMeter, GitHub or equivalents also advantageous.
- Interest and exposure to the entire application stack; from network, security, through platform OS to application code. Exposure to microservices design patterns also advantageous.
Your new team
We know that life’s about more than money. That’s why we’re so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers.
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.