|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
Uber Eats is building a top tier sales organisation responsible for driving the growth of our business, innovating our offerings and cultivating lasting relationships with our restaurant partners.
You'll be driving the right insights to help our stakeholders focus their energy and attention on the most important strategic priorities. Identifying the key opportunities to power improved business performance and helping to determine the areas where each group can contribute to our broader goals.
The ideal candidate is an analytical thinker with strong stakeholder management and cross-segment collaboration skills. To succeed in this role, you'll be excited by this challenge and ready to help take our model to the next level by realigning the Sales Organisation’s performance strategy.
What you'll do
- The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for managing the field sales incentive compensation process, analyzing sales force realignment requests, acting as liaison on sales automation issues, designing and maintaining sales reports, and evaluating sales performance.
- Lead projects and design the framework for Sales incentive in alignment with the organisation goals and target, in collaboration with the other sales operation leads in the area of territory mapping, account assignment and planning.
- Design model and simulation of SIP and scenario planning based on headcount numbers and planning assumptions. Validate HR Information to ensure data accuracy.
- Establish clear frameworks and structured processes to evaluate the effectiveness of the Sales Incentive Plan and propose adjustments where necessary. Ensure process is in place to monitor, track and payout the incentive as planned. Maintain KPI and reports that would help leaders make decision and adjustment as required to the sales team.
- Drive business review cadence and develop reporting frameworks to facilitate consistency, efficiency, and prioritization.
- Partner with Sales Operations teams (Program Management, Analytics, Sales Enablement, Processes & Systems) to facilitate the identification, codification, and adoption of effective practices to improve Restaurant success, seller and account manager productivity and engagement, and cross-functional partnership
- Collaborate and closely partner with Sales, Operations, Product, Community Operations, Finance, Tax, HR , Marketing, and Data Science to ensure successful initiatives
- Manage and execute projects end-to-end, demonstrating strong project management and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Help create a vision on how to establish a top tier sales organisation.
What you’ll need
- 6+ years of experience in B2B organizations working cross-functionally with Sales, Sales Enablement, Operations, Product, Marketing, HR, Tax, Policy etc., in both mature and high growth start-up environments in the area of Sales Operations.
- Experience with Sales and Account Management processes (e.g., acquisition, account management, support) and Systems (e.g., CRM, reporting).
- Self starter with an analytical and collaborative orientation; empathetic and embraces rolling up your sleeves (process mapping, data cleansing, debugging/commenting code, documentation); skilled at Project and Process Management to balance between urgent and important requests; thrives on change and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, dedicated to codifying knowledge to promote understanding across analytical and non-analytical audiences, values building strong partnership and building consensus with cross-functional teams, as well as stakeholder management and consensus building, and project management
- Strong personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust. Strong references from former employers and business partners; passion for building relationships
- Strategic thinking, creativity, analytical aptitude, and commercial acumen