|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
This role is responsible for leading Uber’s Masterbrand content strategy, managing our digital content ecosystem and social media channels. With the Uber brand integrated deeply into culture and participating in the lifestyles, places and food of our cities, we have the opportunity to build a highly engaging editorially led content strategy. You have a blank canvas to define this strategy and will oversee execution through copy-writers, designers and agencies across our blogs and social media channels in Australia and NZ. Story-telling will live strongly in these channels, and you will build strategies and executions which drive earned customer engagement beyond social channels too.
We are looking for a highly creative individual who can think strategically, stretch their content-development muscles and be part of building an ownable presence in culture that drives brand relevance and business performance.
From tapping into the latest trends to innovating how we engage our community, you will have your finger on the pulse of all things in culture and social media -- a true trailblazer!
- Lead the content strategy and amplification of all Uber Rides and mobility campaigns
- Strategise and execute a steady drumbeat of content across channels -- tapping into culturally relevant moments and leveraging industry and channel best practices outside campaign periods
- Lead & drive the content calendars (evergreen and paid) to bring brand personality to life, maximise reach & efficiency
- Become a master of the Uber Masterbrand voice, leading campaigns that create a 2-way conversation with customers (new and existing)
- Innovate and iterate on existing social strategies, distribution plans and processes to ensure best-in-class operations
- Tailor creative executions appropriately to platform, maximising distribution opportunities.
- Act as the internal point of contact for existing influencer and creative social agencies, providing approvals and feedback
- Collaborate closely with Community Operations team (SORT) to ensure consistent and timely interactions on Social
- Create Community Management engagement framework that can support SORT & Brand and Campaigns team
- Partner closely with global social team to deliver best in class paid social that aligns to campaign timings and objectives
- Lead and raise the bar on how we measure & report monthly for all Social and Content activity Manage the budget and payment for Social and Content activity
The ideal candidate for this role should have:
- 5-8 years social media and content development experience
- Deep understanding of social media management and measurement tools in ANZ
- Proficient writing skills with strong attention to detail, grammar, and tone
- Experience working cross-functionally with an array of internal teams
- Creative outlook with inspired brand content ideas
- Extremely engaged with culture
- Flexible, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Lover of great lifestyle and Australian/New Zealand cultural nuances
- Experience with Google Analytics, Brandwatch, or similar tools.
- Experience with brand health metrics tracking (i.e. Brand Studies)
- Copywriting or creative experience is a plus