|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
The Account Executive will be part of the expanding Uber Eats Sales & Success team in Australia and New Zealand, focusing on the following core responsibilities:
- Drive yourself towards short and long-term sales goals by acquiring restaurant partners onto the Eats platform, continuously ensuring our solution meets the needs of their business objections
- Assist customers to identify opportunities to use Uber Eats in their business, and develop compelling value propositions for different types of prospects
- Measure and analyse internal and external data to develop and execute a strategic account plan
- Manage numerous priorities strategically and concurrently, continually building pipeline deals and driving potential customers to partner with Uber Eats
- Work closely with Marketing to build different B2B Strategies to drive Demand Generation growth for the business
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders, including local and regional teams
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor or advanced degree (in areas such as law, commerce, marketing, technology, innovation)
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience in proactively growing customer relationships and in demonstrating understanding of a customer’s business
- Strong aptitude with numbers to drive insights and ability to make data-driven decisions
About the team
With Uber Eats, we’re building Uber’s newest and fastest-growing business, spanning 180+ cities across all six continents in two years. Today, Uber Eats is available across many parts of APAC including Mumbai, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Auckland, Sydney and Melbourne – and we’re just getting started.
The Sales & Success team at Uber Eats is the growth engine responsible for the acquisition, retention, and development of restaurant partners, ensuring their ongoing success on the Uber Eats platform.