|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Are you looking for a role to combine your technical capabilities and industry experience within Logistics?
- Looking to join a collaborative fast pace and innovative team?
- Then this role could be the role for you!
- Flexibility in location
Hi, we’re Caltex.
We’re proud of our thriving fuels, lubricants and retail operations in Australia, but it doesn’t stop there. We have a mature and stable Fuels, Lubricants and Infrastructure business with growth aspirations. Our people are capable, agile, and adaptable, they constantly evolve and deliver our strategy. There is a wealth of knowledge in Fuels, Lubricants and Infrastructure, accumulated through experiences from all parts of our business.
We are looking for a Logistics Analyst to manage the cost modelling for the companies contracted Cartage Carrier within the agreed Master Services Agreements (MSA), this role will be heavily involved in analytical reviews and setting up frameworks for storing analytical data. You will be responsible for sourcing market data insights from third party providers and building benchmark costings for negotiation with the carriers as per service level agreement. You will manage cost review requirements for Distributors including updating applicable freight calculators for both Depot Operations and Distributors.
You’ll take us further by…
- Experience with implementation and maintenance system requirements for set up and storage of Carrier Cost data;
- Proven history working across benchmarking fleet costing elements by obtaining and analysing industry costs through discussion with third party providers;
- Key focus on analytical requirements and database/software application;
- Demonstrated track record in insightful fleet operation cost analysis & modelling and ability to drive and lead change;
- Experience completing reviews of cost components change for Contracted Carriers and Distributor calendar review;
- Experience negotiating new costs with carrier with strong analytical review and negotiation skills;
- Detailed working knowledge of the industry supply chain, with operating knowledge of the relevant laws and statutes applying to the movement of petroleum products, including OH&S, Environ
- Understanding of process for managing Depot Ops Freight Calculators for all regions including adjusting costs for First Freight leg components in accordance with carrier cost changes and fuel reviews;
- Strong communication (verbal, written and presentation) with persuasive ability to influence change.
The successful candidate will have tertiary qualification in supply chain, logistics, procurement or related discipline and experience Supply Chain/Logistics experience with a proven track record of success within Logistics Optimisation and project/change management. You will have an active commitment to safety and incident free operations, and knowledge of relevant industry standards will be well regarded.
We’ll take you further by…
Challenging ourselves to be more commercially mindful, we’re transforming the way we think to drive our business forward. We work with credible experts to drive a safe and reliable business through finding solutions to complex problems. Our leaders prove it’s possible to work across our business and create career experiences you may not have expected.
We’re an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and inclusion and celebrate what makes us unique. We’ll take you further with the freedom and flexibility to be you.