|Job Type:||Full Time|
We currently have a unique opportunity for a Senior Controls Review Specialist to join our team.
Let's talk about the role
As a Senior Controls Review Specialist, you will partner with business leaders to test controls and improve controls that will keep our organisation safe. The Controls review team will also support a broader call quality mandate that ensures agents working within the Operations & Sales Business provide great customer service whilst meeting the businesses policies, procedures, and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Line 1 reviews to be conducted in accordance with the Line 1 Framework and the Risk Control Self Assessments (RCSAs) and review controls to determine whether they are rated correctly and are working as intended.
- Log and maintain issues and pay close attention to heat maps, trends, analyse findings and measure performance against defined tolerable levels.
- Reporting of insights and provision of recommendations to business to improve process effectiveness/reduce risk.
- Actively identify and highlight improvement opportunities in policy, systems and process.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of our legislation, products, platforms, systems and processes.
- Work with Team Leaders & Process Leaders to ensure Line 1 business reviews are calibrated (where required) and working as intended.
- Actively contribute in control design effectiveness in conjunction with stakeholders.
What you will bring
- Previous experience with working in an Audit/Review or Compliance capacity
- Understanding of how risks relate to business processes and the business 'risk and control' environment.
- Good teamwork, internal stakeholder management skills and the ability to work with a variety of people
- Have a strong understanding of internal policies & process and guidelines used within Operations
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills.
Sound like you?
That's a good sign. In return for your energy and ideas, we're able to offer you a competitive salary, genuinely flexible work hours (adjusted days, hours, work from home), annual leave perks and a health and wellbeing program that helps you feel your best. Interested? Let's talk.
Who are we?
In the pinstriped world of finance, we're a refreshing change. Yes we work with credit cards, loans and digital payments - but what we really do is help people from all walks of life shop and live better.
As we open up this new world of payments, we're taking our customers with us - and we need people as ambitious as we are to be part of this amazing wave.
We are Latitude, Partners in Money!
Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check (including criminal history and bankruptcy check) prior to commencement of employment. Only open to Australian or New Zealand Permanent Residents or Citizen.