|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in managing digital advertising campaigns for clients with proficiency in online measurement, operations, ad networks, DSPs, digital video, programmatic, and Google platforms.
- Experience with the display ecosystem of ad networks, DSPs, first and third party audience targeting and technology, online measurement, ad operations, and Google display ad buying delivery and measurement platforms.
- Knowledge of Google Ads and Google Marketing Platform solutions in display and video.
- Ability to think strategically and analyze the needs of clients, track record of developing relationships, being accountable and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate measurable impact of campaign strategy and to deliver customer-focused results in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective analytical skills with the ability to see granular as well as big picture issues.
About the job
The gTech Ads team is a solution-generating force that helps our sales teams and advertisers. These solutions need to be scalable to support millions of customers worldwide. In addition to troubleshooting on the customer side, we work with Sales, Product and Engineering teams within Google to develop better tools and services to improve our products based on the evolving needs of our users. As a cross-functional and global team, it's our job to help keep the lights on and the ads fresh.
Applicants to this role must have work authorization in Australia. This role is not eligible for work visa sponsorship.
As a Principal Programmatic Strategist, you'll troubleshoot for customers and work with Sales, Product and Engineering teams to develop better tools/services to improve products based on the evolving needs of our users.
You'll drive media activation and campaign management across agencies and partners. You'll build infrastructure and capabilities for an agency and drive media strategy with trading desk leads. You'll connect the Campaign Management team and customers for current campaign performance, future display strategy and competitive display scenarios. You'll proactively navigate stakeholders, bridge organizational/structural gaps, and mobilize internal resources to deliver a seamless DV360 experience.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
- Operationalize DV360 campaign management, and deliver sophistication in media activation and campaign management for a portfolio of key Agencies/Partners in an assigned market.
- Be the front line expert and key point of contact for Agency Trading Desks, mobilizing and unifying internal resources to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Conduct ongoing media performance strategy management with trading desk leads. Work with trading leads to illuminate partner-level insights around how optimization could be improved via feature adoption.
- Coach team members and influence team’s overall development. Build, inspire, and execute against new team initiatives and overall global Programmatic Account Strategy team vision.
- Contribute to global scaled solutions efforts, including documenting best practice guides, socialize scenarios that adversely impact performance and follow process guidelines, vendorize solutions, build BRDs to help influence product development and optimization automation.