|Job Type:||Full Time|
Senior Manager, Technology Audit
- Flexible working conditions
- Free on site gym
Welcome to This Australian Life.
From the millions of Australians we protect, to those that make it happen every day at TAL, people really are what we’re all about.
TAL needs people who represent our diverse Australian community. People who embrace our spirit and inspire confidence in their colleagues, customers and community. People who are passionate about making the most of the choices and options we provide. People who do what’s right, aim high, and work smart.
About the Opportunity
The role is responsible for the delivery of a portfolio of audit reviews across a range of TAL business units. This includes portfolio level outcomes and insights for key stakeholders, including Board reporting. There will be a requirement to regularly engage with Senior business stakeholders to represent the Internal Audit function.
Initially the focus of the role will involve working closely with the GM Internal Audit and senior stakeholders to develop and enhance the Technology Audit and Project Assurance approach for TAL.
The role will also support the GM Internal audit to develop the Internal Audit Data Analytics approach and strategy working closely with the Data Analytics Manager.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Stakeholder Management
- Internal audit review delivery
- Development and communication of key insights to senior stakeholders
- Overseeing and driving the implementation of various internal audit initiatives
- Team development
- Representation on committees and management forums where applicable
- Regulatory interactions where required
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Professional qualifications with IIA, CA, CPA
- Minimum 10+ years internal audit background, financial services preferred
- Deep understanding of Technology risk frameworks and practices
- Good understanding of Project methodologies and approaches including Agile Techniques
- Experience with the management of multiple assignments in a multidiscipline corporate function
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and senior business managers
- Proven ability to work autonomously and to drive and deliver results.
- Ability to implement change within an internal function and built and develop high performing teams
- Proven track record of innovation and process improvement of internal audit practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Work is a big part of this Australian life, and we work hard to make it one of the best parts. We want our employees to work in ways that suits their life and the nature of their role, so they feel able to meet their work life commitments and support their wellbeing. Everyone’s welcome to work for us – regardless of their age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status or any disabilities they might be living with.
We know it’s the people we work with and experiences we share that make work meaningful and fulfilling, and we’d love for you to be part of it.
You don’t have to be an artist, adventurer, doer or dreamer, but it really helps.
If you would like to apply or refer a friend please click on the relevant button below and follow the instructions