|Job Type:||Full Time|
Telesales Consultant – Adelaide
Working in our Digital sales team you will be responsible for selling a range of products such as internet, in house entertainment products and mobiles.
Sales teams are a key to the success of our business, Optus is passionate about how we deliver technology and pride ourselves in providing excellent customer services.
Not only are we super passionate about the latest technology trends but also pride ourselves by delivering a tailored and effective service to customers nationwide.
You will be part of a vibrant and successful sales team focused on building long lasting relationships selling competitive packages to existing and new customers through means of inbound and outbound calling.
We offer a base salary, superannuation and an uncapped commission structure along with incentives, trips overseas, discounts on products and many other rewards and perks.
Product and systems training will be provided in the first months of your on the job engagement, additionally because we want to set you up for success, we offer on going mentoring enabling you to grow your career and allow you to reach your full potential.
We’re looking for individuals who are sales focused, thrive on delivering excellent customer service, you understand how to ask probing questions uncovering the needs of the customer and tailoring a solution to meet customer’s needs.
You will be available to work the following hours:
- Regular full time, 38 hours per week
- 5 days a week in total (depending on Business Requirements)
- 3 weekdays + Saturday + Sunday
- Weekdays (anywhere between 11.00am start to 09:00pm finish)
- Saturday (anywhere between 09.00am start to 07.00pm finish)
- Sunday (anywhere between 09.00am start to 06.00pm finish)
- Should be available to start from 30th March 2020
- Proven experience in a contact centre/sales environment
- Someone that thrives in a team and KPI driven environment
- A true passion for driving sales & providing outstanding customer experience
- Resilient enjoy working in a dynamic atmosphere
- A love of technology & confidence working across multiple systems
- A desire to learn new things and connect with your peers to create an engaging and fun learning environment
At Optus, we don’t sit back and let the future happen to us – we’re out there making it. By expanding into new technology and relentlessly improving every day, we’re creating a better tomorrow for all Australians.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!