|Job Type:||Full Time|
Account Director, NSW State Government
Who is ServiceNow?
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why ServiceNow puts people at the heart of everything we do.
We’re the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion. And we believe it’s great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come join our Sales A-team.
Founded in 2003 by Fred Luddy, we provide a platform that delivers excellence in Enterprise Service Management. We help our customers to create efficiencies, productivity and great experiences for their customers, citizens, students and employees
People matter. Our people have a passion to take the initiative, for learning, building, and innovating both personally and on behalf of our customers. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow in a super dynamic environment.
You would be joining as an Account Director in the Public Sector and Education team for Australia. We are passionate about working with the Governments and Higher Education institutions around Australia to support them in achieving their strategic goals and to make the world of work in Government and Education work better for people.
It is a sales role that will require you to hit quarterly and annual sales targets but also deliver on ensuring your customers adopt the platform successfully and are achieving their business objectives.
We are a high-performance team and kick goals every day. We are lucky enough to see the positive impact of ServiceNow’s platform on the employees, executives, citizens and students that we serve in the Australian community.
We help our customers to drive innovation, productivity and the delivery of service management excellence.
We work hard, we learn from our successes and challenges and we have a lot of fun!
As the Account Director for NSW State Government, you will be working with our customers and prospects across NSW State Government. You will be responsible for generating new business sales revenue from existing and prospective Customers. This will be achieved through applying professional skills in Relationship building, account planning, territory planning, researching prospect customers, using business development techniques and field-based sales. A passion for working with Government to support their achievement of community objectives is paramount.
Specifically you will be responsible for achieving sales quotas for the territory annually through:
- Developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan
- Developing marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth
- Utilising internal account development resources to extend and develop relationships in the prospect and customer accounts
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the ServiceNow solution within the marketplace
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations
- Sales process management and opportunity closure
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and ServiceNow adoption and Innovation
- NSW State Government knowledge and established relationships across multiple levels and agencies
- Previous sales experience gained within software or IT sales organizations
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets
- Commercially astute
- Ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business drivers around IT, Employee and
- Customer Experience objectives
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.