|Job Type:||Full Time|
We work on diverse and exciting projects that shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform the industries we work in. We rally together, drawing on the broad skills across our teams and create environments where great ideas are heard.
UGL has various projects within Oil & Gas and we are seeking an experienced Planner to join our teams in Perth CBD in a and permanent position.
About the role
- Responsible for Planning function, including progress and performance reporting
- Provide technical expertise in planning and scheduling all project activities
- Liaise with stakeholders to obtain formal approval of schedules produced
- Prepare baseline schedule and manage subsequent updates
- Development of project dashboards
- You will thrive on stepping up to a problem other couldn’t take on, or an opportunity that inspires new solutions. Ideally you will have\:Extensive relevant experience in brownfield Refinery Oil & Gas projects
- Previous Primavera P6 skills and strong presentation skills
- Knowledge and expertise of planning practices, standards, systems and processes
- Solid appreciation of risk management strategy and practices for plant and equipment
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to back yourself, grow and achieve
- The chance to join one of the world’s leading international contractors
- Attractive group remuneration and benefits
- A culture that values diversity and innovation
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that team success and value are realised when everyone plays a part
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
This opportunity will require the successful applicant to undergo a drug and alcohol assessment and obtain a current police clearance as part of the recruitment process.