|Job Type:||Full Time|
Product Line Sales Manager – Customer Service Management (CSM)
Location: Melbourne, Australia
We’re the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion. And we believe it’s great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come join our Sales A-team.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The CSM Sales Executive will be responsible for the market success of ServiceNow’s Customer Service Management product. This product is built on ServiceNow’s market-leading Service Management platform and applies service management discipline to improve an organizations service relationships (NPS) with its customers through a 360 degree improvement in customer service processes.
You will be responsible for communicating the CSM value proposition to prospects. You will develop a strong partnership with your designated Account Executives and Solution Consultant to provide a comprehensive and compelling message to Customer Service leaders across all industries within your region. You will focus on targeting your CSM message to specific customer needs and will focus on being a trusted advisor to our community of CSM customers.
What you get to do in this role:
- Be the voice of the customer and of regional sales teams
- Work closely with designated sales teams to ensure understanding of customer needs and drive quality interactions and outcomes
- Communicate competitive intelligence and activity to manager and BU to ensure we keep ahead of opportunities, obstacles, challenges and red flags that may hinder ServiceNow from capturing key customer accounts
- Work closely with sales teams to accelerate opportunities by meeting directly with customers to provide comprehensive product and industry insight
- In partnership with assigned Account Executive and Solution Consultant, present our CSM solution directly to prospects, customers and at industry events and seminars
- Support the regional ServiceNow partner channels to drive an effective customer experience
- Articulate customer success strategies (and losses) to the field in order to streamline and standardize CSM solution presentations and value proposition.
- Become a trusted advisor to our community of customers
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Sales experience within a CRM solution provider (SAP, Salesforce.com, Oracle, Microsoft) or related high technology business environment.
- A strong understanding of CRM market and Customer Service related business processes.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to win in the market against stiff competition.
- Ability to communicate complex issues in simple terms via written and oral media.
- Ability to forge strong business relationships and connect with both C-level execs at customers as well as with individuals in ServiceNow internal and external eco-system
- Works well in a Team Environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or related discipline preferred.
- Travel required.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.