|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Based in Underdale
- Permanent role
- Industry leader
Downer's Road Services Business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 30,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
In the role of Project Manager (or PE ready for the next step) , you will provide leadership to our Sprayseal operations within South Australia. This is an opportunity to utilise your leadership skills to coach and mentor teams to drive success .
Ideally, you will possess solid leadership exposure across, Sprayseal, Asphalt or Surfacing operations.
Ideally, you will have qualifications in Civil Engineering or related discipline together with;
- Substantial exposure driving projects as well as resource planning.
- An understanding of the tender preparation and negotiation processes
- A strong understanding of the fundamentals of Project Management
- Manage, supervise and schedule the activities of Project Engineers, Supervisors, labour workforce and subcontractors and on-site purchasing and administration staff to ensure coordination and compliance of the construction process.
- Understanding the importance of Zero Harm work practices.
- Possess strong skills in planning; organisational and time management
- Demonstrated ability to work with people both in a team and as a leader
- Advanced computer skills, in particular, MS Project and Excel.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team-orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email Helen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to the closing date – applications may also close before this date.
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.