|Job Type:||Full Time|
As the SR APOC Factory Management Manager in the CREW team within the E+D division of Microsoft, the successful candidate will be responsible for implementing strategies /offering product exchanges services across APOC Exchange and Service center .
This position’s core focus is managing outsourced global CREW operation Exchange service center or Work In Center (EC /WIC) with assigned suppliers and it requires effective collaboration with a variety of peer groups across the organization, including, but not limited to, Business Subsidiary, Customer Support Service(CSS), Customer Possession Experience (CPE), Product Marketing, CCG , Finance, RL Supply Chain, security Compliance, to solve problems at the source.
The candidate should also be a strong team player who motivates peers/team, drive root causes analysis to derive actionable data and implement corrective actions timely (by identifying clear problem ownership and take leadership to drive issues closure with various functional teams and supplier), communicates status with peers, clients and other stakeholders and quickly resolves issues that impede business progress.
Implementation/Execution of CREW Ops Strategy and Offering services
Lead a team of technical resources or leverage SME from other teams to drive actions through internal functional groups and suppliers to attain:
- Field returns Exchange quality services and customer satisfaction
- Achieve SLA within TAT determined by various country across APOC
- Statement of Work Management (responsible for contracts compliance management with suppliers)
- Manufacturing Processes & Tools Development & Implementation in support of Operational Excellence
- Assurance of Continuity of Supply / Product quality
Supply base strategy development
- SKU & BOM Management / Product EOL Management / Excess / Obsolescence Materials Management
New Product Supply Management
- Capacity and resource management to ensure production meets ramp plan
- Factory Budgets (Other Manufacturing Cost)
- Cost Reduction Strategy & Management (via process and operations improvements)
The successful candidate should have significant experience and/or expertise in many of the following areas:
- Ability to interact with Sr. management (internal and external)
- Program/project Management
- High volume consumer electronics manufacturing
- Broad understanding of the hardware manufacturing industry, business and legal intricacies
- Experience and knowledge in factory operations (end to end)
- Well-rounded skill set (Engineering, Supply Chain, Compliance, product knowledge, finance, people management)
- Negotiation skills and the ability to participate in the closure of complex manufacturing problems
- Outsourced manufacturing management
- Experience working with engineers and product development professionals
- Experience directly managing and leading a technical team
- Manufacturing Materials Management
In addition to effective management skills, the successful candidate will need to have the following attributes:
- Leadership (Agent of change)
- Business Acumen
- Ability to influence
- Strong Integrity
- Supplier relationship management
- Strong Accountability
- Supplier development skill set
- Strong communications skills that transient across different levels in the organization
In addition to the above criteria, a BA/BS, or technical degree in a related field, experience in working in the factory environment, a minimum of 10 years of demonstrated work experience and in-depth understanding of the technologies specific to consumer electronics are considered significant plusses.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.