|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$ 11.5 billion in annual revenues, over 1200 customers across the globe and 215,000+ employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.
Role: Senior Technical Architect
Job Title: Senior Technical Architect (Performance testing & Engineering)
Short Description: Delivery owner responsible to provide quality performance testing & engineering solutions aligned to client needs
Years of EXP: 15+
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Delivery ownership of performance testing & engineering aligned to client release calendar for specific clients / accounts including project scoping, estimation, scheduling, execution, resource planning, quality & risk management,
- Business planning, Strategic planning for business growth, expanding team foot print into new LOBs
- Account technology strategy and roadmap definition
- RFPs- Presales support, Product Demos, POC plans, Submit technical white papers
- Automation frameworks to improve team productivity.
- Team management, team knowledge management
- Build high performing teams, transition, attrition management.
- Goal / KRA based reporting to Sr management.
- DU level Operations
Essential – Application performance engineering, design solutions & POCs, Delivery ownership,
Stakeholder management, Business development, Client demos, Presales Support, team management, Good Communication
Preferred – Application Performance monitoring tools, Cloud PT, CICD, Agile delivery, DB analysis, any Scripting language
Additional skills: Team building
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.