|Job Type:||Full Time|
Ericsson CU: Australia
Functional Area: Digital Services
Work Rights: AU/NZ Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
Travel: up to 10%
Background Checks: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer and a Test Engineer with BSS experience to support exciting new opportunities with an Australian Telco operator.
**Please note that due to the current Coronovirus situation, we are only considering Australian-based candidates with full work rights. This will be reviewed as the situation develops in Australia**
- Experienced in Online Charging Solution, Order Management,
- Working experience in Test Automation, tools and process
- Working experience in functional and non-functional test case execution for OCS and Order Management
- Experienced in IP configuration for router/switches
- Working experience in integration activities for Online Charging Solution and Order Management,
- Working experience in deployment of VM or cloud native services.
In each role, the successful candidate will work closely with the Project Team, including Solution Architects, to ensure the successful integration of the solution. They will work alongside Ericsson staff and third-party contractors to troubleshoot, test new hardware and solutions.
To be successful in either of these roles, you will have a strong background in BSS and experience with testing and creating object lists. You will also have strong communication skills and be confident presenting to a range of internal and external, technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration, integration and migration work
- Prepare and execute system tests, module tests and acceptance tests
- Troubleshooting of technical problems
- Execute post project completion activities
- End-to-end technical understanding
- Support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- 5 years’ experience of deploying system tests and working in a test team
- Domain experience: BSS
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Ability to function well and collaborate as part of a diverse team
- Creative & innovative thinking to troubleshoot with cutting edge technology
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Previous experience of Ericsson management/information systems – ENM (Ericsson Network Manager), BSS/OSS
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply?
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
Ericsson is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union.