|Job Type:||Full Time|
We're looking for a talented technical expert to work in Developer Relations advising strategic customers and partners on integration with Xero
As aDeveloper Evangelist, you'll participate in integration architectural discussions with strategic customers and partners. You'll be working with them to make their integration faster and easier, as well as helping them to ensure best practices during implementation. You'll also review and certify integrations to ensure high standards are maintained in the Partner Program.
This is a key hire for us, centered on leveraging the Xero API to create effective solutions for Partners. You understand, articulate and improve integration processes.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Advise developer partners undertaking integration with the Xero API on best practices
- Assist with new prospective Developer Partner enquiries
- Undertake new partner integration certification testing and reviews
- Manage relationships with assigned Developer Partners
- Communicate with the Xero Developer community
- Write code samples utilizing Xero client SDKs to educate the developer community
- Attend and occasionally speak at regional Developer events
- Work with the Xero Sales, Business Development and Customer Support teams, ensuring they have awareness of our Developer Partners
- Identify & engage in outreach opportunities to increase awareness of the add-on partner program
- Work collaboratively and positively with the entire Ecosystem team to ensure we have the best ecosystem in SaaS
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
The ideal candidate brings a software development background combined with commercial product management and/or partner integration experience.
Results driven, you understand the big picture and effectively problem solve and facilitate solutions. Commercially astute, your engaging communication style facilitates effective partnerships with external Partners and internal Sales, Product and Development teams.
This role presents an outstanding opportunity for a customer experience specialist to join a hyper-growth ASX100 company that is rewiring the small business economy. At Xero, we are proud of our collaborative, empowering and inclusive culture that allows creativity to thrive and innovation to flourish.
We’re offering a competitive remuneration package and a supportive and fun work environment that encourages you to take ownership of your career and be the best you can be. To peek inside Xero and see what we do check out #dobeautifulwork on twitter or instagram.