|Job Type:||Full Time|
The KYC Delivery Specialist will be heavily involved in the design, development and implementation of INGs Global KYC Digital Platform. The KYC Delivery Specialist will be responsible for ensuring that the Global Platform is customised to all our local processes and policies. The role will also support training and change including identification of training needs, design and delivery of the KYC Platform. A highly visible and dynamic role that will involve working with various stakeholders and multiple business units within ING.
This is an 'AML sensitive' role and appointment to this role is subject to applicants satisfying the requirements of ING’s AML Policy prior to appointment
What are you going to do? You will
- Develop an understanding of the KYC Policy and Processes both Globally and Locally and use this to maintain and drive the KYC Roadmap across multiple Tribes.
- Determine and formulate the business requirements for existing and new processes within KYC Policy, legislative and regulatory frameworks and in line with customer interests
- Manage, document and resolve product risks and requirements relating to the customer, supplier and regulators including all financial and non-financial risks and identify improvements to the process by fixing the gaps.
- You propose and implement structural improvements to work processes, products, services and channels following improvement needs being identified
- Assess change and training impacts to requirements across multiple and complex streams
- Work collaboratively with Change Manager and Training team to formulate Training plans and communications.
What are we looking for? Someone who has
- 5+ years’ experience in Agile Delivery Role preferably within the KYC /Financial Economic Crime (FEC), /Compliance Projects.
- Experience in gathering and developing business requirements and delivering change and training at a large financial institution
- Project Delivery/Process Optimization experience and understanding of dealing with changes in Delivery Scope and adjusting to it accordingly
- HSC (AML/FEC Certification will be advantageous)
- Sound knowledge of the financial services industry and regulatory requirements
- High attention to detail and advanced MS Office
- Strong analytical, multitasking, problem solving skills along with stakeholder management
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)