|Job Type:||Full Time|
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
- Key Accountabilities
- Provide input to or develop business systems solutions, estimates and specifications
- Understand technical designs provided by Architects and Tech Leads, and see them through the Agile development lifecycle
- Support application software by analysing and fixing problems
- Conform to quality assurance standards and agreed processes within the department
- Support the strong automation and self-service strategy by driving automation practices within the team
- Contribute to out of hours activities as reasonably agreed in advance
- Utilise agile methodologies and XP techniques where appropriate in your work
- Passion for quality and clean code!
5 Years+ Java development (preferably Java 8)
Experience with Spring framework
Experience with Spring Boot
Experience with Angular
Proficient in designing, developing and integrating with REST APIs
Experience with developer tools (e.g. Gradle, IntelliJ IDEA)
Fluent with relational databases and ORM technologies
Familiarity with Cloud technology (e.g. AWS), Serverless Computing (e.g. AWS Lambdas) and Infrastructure Automation technologies (e.g. Ansible)
Knowledge and experience with CI/CD practices and processes
Agile software delivery (basic working knowledge as a minimum)
Knowledge and experience with Agile Development practices (BDD, TDD, Pair Programming)
Strong development skills in one or more of:
- RESTful APIs using WSDL, SOAP, JSON, XML, XSL, XSD and XSLT
- J2EE stack
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin