|Job Type:||Full Time|
So, Why Optus?
We see ourselves leading Australia in outstanding customer experience. In striving to achieve this, five core values guide us. These are: customer service, our challenger spirit, teamwork, integrity and personal excellence.
We've put a lot of investment be/hind innovation and would love to work with people who provide ideas that differentiate, disrupt and deliver amazing services for our customers.
About the role:
The Service Designer role is focussed on delivering service blueprints across our business to improve the service journey, all the while achieving business outcomes.
The Service Experience team is a place where forward thinking, passionate and creative individuals come together to create an omni-channel service experience for our customers. Our service organisation is currently undergoing a rapid transformation and the goal is to provide a frictionless omni-channel service experience.
- Translating data into meaningful insights and the ability to clearly communicate a meaningful service design that’s actionable
- Consulting with stakeholders to synthesising findings and translate them into current service blueprints
- Identifying pain points and opportunities to develop future service blueprints
- Understanding the importance of creating Omni-channel service models and designing and executing service journeys
- Co-designing and documenting the desired service experiences across all channels – voice, digital and offline
- Working closely with the CX and Human Centered Design teams to create design brilliant experiences
- Getting the service journey fundamentals (basics) right – discovering, documenting and sharing
- Using customer-centric thinking to create brilliant service experiences
- Balancing business and customer demand to drive mutually beneficial outcomes
- Identifying game-changing opportunities to improve the omni-channel customer experience
- Interpret and communicate complex journeys and technical solutions into easily digestible stories
- Iterate and develop the service interaction guidelines and ensure the correct use of tone of voice in service channels
- Significant professional experience in Marketing, Service Design, or CX
- Customer care or customer service experience a big plus
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or Business discipline
- Solid understanding of Digital UI/UX development and performance
- Experience in Service Design (operational & digital) and Human Centre Design thinking practice implementation
- Strong Design practice gained through experience within a large corporate within Financial Services, Telco, or Customer Service industries
- Advanced stakeholder management, interpersonal, relationship building and negotiation skills
- Solid knowledge/experience using service design tools and practices, such as Lead co-design activities, Touchpoint mapping, Customer journey mapping, Blueprint creation, Service and Experience Prototyping, and User testing
- Knowledge and understanding of the broad range of issues impacting the telecommunications industry (desired however not mandatory)
- Ability to make tough decisions, to quickly analyse a problem or opportunity and identify and implement a solution
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills, attention to detail & the ability to meet strict deadlines under pressure
Nice to have:
- Sound product knowledge of Optus services and systems
- Experience of working in a dynamic and ever-changing environment that has unpredictable demand volumes
Working at Optus will provide you with a range of benefits that will enrich your personal and professional life. With features such as a range on on-site Health and Wellbeing specialists, financial advisers, company discounts and child care services, we ensure that we provide you with a safe and productive work environment.
Head on over to http://www.optus.com.au/about/careers to find out more about what it's like working with Optus.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!