|Job Type:||Full Time|
WHAT WE DO
Diona is an award-winning business built on a solid reputation and more than 38 years’ experience. We are specialists in cable laying installations, water, sewer and gas pipelines, as well as drainage and concrete construction. Our services encompass every aspect of utility infrastructure design and construction.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and as our most valuable asset we invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We provide a range of benefits including;
- Ongoing professional development, on the job training and study support
- Leadership and mentoring programs
- Paid parental leave
- Professional memberships and subscriptions
- Generous employee referral incentives
- A host of health and wellbeing benefits
Our office is based in Murarrie, with the majority of our project sites based in and around Brisbane Metro area.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We hope to have an exciting opportunity available for a Senior Project Engineer / Project Manager with experience in Utilities and Civil Infrastructure. The successful candidate will;
- Project Manage, execute and control a diverse range of projects, working with a strong and passionate team to deliver exceptional outcomes
- Oversee site works, interface with the client and ensure key project deliverables of cost, time and quality are met
At Diona we thrive on technically challenging, time-sensitive projects in difficult locations such as busy CBD streets, highly built-up residential areas, or environmentally sensitive rivers and creeks. You will have the opportunity to work on a range of utility and services projects and no two days will be the same!
WHO YOU ARE
We are seeking expressions of interests from passionate Senior Project Engineers / Project Manager with experience delivering underground utilities and services projects, specifically in Civil Infrastructure. The successful candidate will;
- Degree Qualified Engineer.
- Have 7 + Years experience post graduation, with at least 2 + in a SPE role or above
- The ability to lead and motivate your team to deliver quality results
- Experience working on utilities projects, electrical, gas etc
If you are looking for your next challenge APPLY NOW or contact Ciaran McGreevy on 02 8405 1575 for more information.