|Job Type:||Full Time|
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World - you will become passionate about the Cisco brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything imaginable, from entertainment, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart-cities, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means we will take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. Cisco is evolving a rich solution portfolio of next generation software, hardware, and services to meet customers' changing business requirements in the digital economy.
What You'll Do
This exciting role will be focused on our important Federal Region customers to drive digital solutions across a broad range of business settings.
You will be the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
We are looking for a dynamic performance focused ICT sales leader with deep experience with:
- Exceptional business acumen and commercial awareness; applies structured problem solving, analytical, and decision-making skills;
- A strategic mindset to offer innovative, integrated solutions to business problems in a complex, change-orientated environment;
- proven ability to engage and lead teams to success. Promotes autonomy within the teams, employs a flexible approach;
- an aptitude for developing a broad, big-picture view of the organisation and its mission with a comprehensive grasp of competitive advantage, trends, technology and opportunities;
- A proven record for exceeding sales targets guided by a genuine ambition to consistently succeed driving value for our customers, creating and renewing sales methods and techniques;
- An expert ability to build successful relationships through effective communication and liaison, establishing trust and engaging actively with executive clients and all levels of stakeholders;
- Ability to identify and resolve issues, designing and implementing innovative solutions to maximise outcomes;
- Develops and drives a focused strategy towards the account by knowing the Account, the Market, the Cisco offerings and the organization’s delivery capabilities. You are able to translate the chosen strategy into an action plan;
- Develops a Business plan and individual Account Plans, which comprises the Account Profile, the Account Analysis, the Account Strategy, the Account Objectives and the Account Action Plan;
- Develop & articulate sales strategies for all key opportunities and understand the buying cycle for the opportunities being pursued;
- Business reporting (monthly forecast, weekly commit, pipeline development);
- Values of collaboration, respect, innovation, integrity and diversity, and brings these core values to identifying and capitalising on strengths in the organisation to drive customer value;
- High degree of professionalism, integrity and self-discipline;
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Who You'll Work With
You will interface with key Cisco extended team resources (Customer Success / Advanced Services, Product - across our key Enterprise Networking, Collaboration, Security and Data Centre Architectures, System Engineers, customer experience, legal, Finance, Capital and Channel partner teams) and direct activities with the client. Attain and maintain an up to-date knowledge of Cisco products, services and value proposition. Overtime work towards maintaining a high-profile, professional Cisco presence through business value creation and solutions-oriented selling. Develop, lead and deliver accurate/meaningful short and long terms sales forecasts and pipeline, in line with business objectives. Team focused and able to collaborate with local, regional and corporate teams in a large cross-functional organisation.
Who You Are
Experienced in selling to Public Sector customers with a proven track record in direct or telephone-based sales. Experience in positioning complex sales solutions to customers or partners. A self-starter with the ability to learn and position technology/solution plays in view of driving the appropriate engagements with customers with clear business benefits in sight. Highly motivated with a hunting spirit and excited about direct selling to develop new opportunities and grow business in multiple technology dimensions. Confirmed ability to respond and handle challenges in a fast-moving business environment. A good listener and someone who can think outside the box to contribute creatively towards building solid business pipeline and driving sustainable business.
An education qualification of bachelor’s degree from a reputed university is favorable.You will join a dynamic, energetic local Canberra team of professionals nurturing a spirit of support, trust and shared success.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.