|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader
- Provide documentation and residential lending processing support and help maintain our exceptional customer service standards
- 6 month contract opportunity - Newstead offices
About the Role
As a Residential Lending Support Officer you will assist the Relationship Manager by providing them with continuous support in managing their client base. This will include generating leads within the portfolio, structure finance and processing complete loans through to completion for our client base. This includes preparation of loan documentation, completing pre-settlement requirements including credit checks, completing any associated administration tasks and supporting the team with marketing activities to achieve set targets.
Some of your key duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Perform and check Credit Advantage reports on all new files
- Load all files accurately into various systems
- Daily ticket and task management and administration of discharges
- Account opening and prefilling application forms
- Loading of client details into systems & data entry
- Banking & collection of cheques where required
- Undertake additional duties as advised by the External Consultants and Internal Consultants.
With previous retail finance experience, you will be responsible for liaising with clients on a daily basis therefore will maintain exceptional communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience and abilities:
- Previous banking experience or broker support experience assisting specifically with residential lending deals
- A deep understanding of retail lending products
- Proven ability to review financials and understand complex structures
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate and influence
- High attention to detail and the ability to prioritise competing deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Outcome orientated with a customer centric mindset.
Above all else, you will be a self-directed, motivated team player who is skilled at managing their time and workload while supporting a high performing Relationship Manager.
BOQ Specialist delivers distinctive banking solutions to niche market segments within healthcare. Our focus, experience and dedication to our clients have enabled us to become experts in a number of professional niches and our approach is characterised by responsive personal service, unconventional thinking, and an ability to be nimble, flexible and innovative.
Committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced, we are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.