|Job Type:||Full Time|
Based in North Sydney, we require an experienced Technical Consultant to working on client projects, providing in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics Business Central/Microsoft Dynamics NAV application.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Configuring and customising the Microsoft Dynamics Business Central/Microsoft Dynamics NAV application to achieve the customer's business requirements in a timely manner.
- Configuration of Navision modules as instructed by the Senior Technical Consultants
- Ensuring acceptance testing is delivered to the functional team in a timely manner
- Actively involved in solving escalations during projects, also when you are not directly working on the projec
- Be the point of contact for customers upon escalation or as needed
Skills and experience
- Previous proven experience with Microsoft Dynamics Business Central/Microsoft Dynamics NAV including:
- Infrastructure knowledge
- Application technology stack - understanding of table architecture, form
- Programming Language: C, HTML, XML
- Database: SQL Server 2008(SSRS,SSAS), 2012 R2
- Operating systems: Windows 98-2007,
- UML design: Activity, use case, sequence diagrams etc; Wide experience in cognitive mapping & problem definition techniques
At rhipe, we offer an attractive remuneration package along with ongoing career opportunities, technological and professional development and support. We have a culture that empowers our people, promotes team work, flexibility and work-life balance.
Some of our perks include an Employee Assistance Program, a 'Me day' of leave, generous parental leave, study leave, volunteer and charity initiatives, fully stocked pantry and regular social events. Plus, the added advantage of working with top notch technology and colleagues that are passionate about what they do.
rhipe is a market leader for cloud and service provider software licensing in the APAC region. We help businesses build, transform and accelerate their journey to the Cloud and our employees are at the heart of what we do.
We support equal opportunity and aim to provide a dynamic, inclusive and friendly work environment. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. With our flexible and diverse culture, we encourage candidates who may be seeking a flexible working arrangement or require reasonable work adjustments, to apply.
Please contact Kate Arnold via email to: email@example.com if you are interested in applying for this role and we will send you the details to submit your application.